Research evaluation reports NQA score very well according to CEKO
Quality Research evaluations NQA above average good
The Research Quality Evaluation Committee annually assesses all reports of research evaluations. In the most recent Industry Report on practice-oriented research, CEKO mentions three reports that are of above-average quality. All three reports are from NQA:
Quick scan graduation
NQA has developed a quick scan that enables study programmes and teachers to check if a number of crucial processes and their implementation are adequately dealt with during the graduation phase. Within a single day, two experienced auditors can give you a clear picture on the quality status of your graduation phase.
- Focus on quality assurance policy
- Support in applying for accreditation
- Trial institutional quality assurance control check
- Training of auditors for educational institutes
- Training and supervision of exam committees
- Quick scan graduation
- Study programme audit visit
- Cluster audit visit and meta analysis
- Evaluation of practice-based research
- International assessments
- Preparations for applying for accreditation
Netherlands Quality Agency
Netherlands Quality Agency B.V. appraises education institutes and advises on internal and external quality assurance. With its various consultancy services and accreditation schemes, NQA contributes to the continual improvement of education.
For more information see: About NQA.